- Certified Kundalini Yoga teacher (RYT), USA
- Mommy and me teacher training, USA
- Prenatal yoga teacher training, CH
- Postnatal yoga teacher training, CH
- Member of Swiss Yoga Alliance
I was introduced to yoga many years ago. But it was only during the pregnancy with my first son when I took a pregnancy yoga class at Golden Bridge Yoga in Los Angeles that I fell in love with it. Kundalini yoga was a completely new experience for me, that didn’t just strengthen my body but also had a positive influence on my mind. It was the first time that yoga sparked something in me. And the most important – it was fun!
After the birth of my son, I very much enjoyed to be able to continue yoga with my baby and toddler. Unfortunately, I couldn’t find a similar class in Zurich. I therefore decided to offer such a class myself.
Before my life as a yoga teacher, I was working as a project manager.